Wednesday, January 18, 2017

That measurement looks fishy

I've been a little under the weather since we got back from New York, and I've found it very hard to get motivated in the mornings. I'm wondering if the boy is feeling it too. He slept until after eight this morning, which is unheard of. Normally, he's asking me if he can play video games while it's still dark outside. No matter how many times I tell him there's no screen time before school, he never gives up hope.

Given my unenthusiastic start of the day, I'm satisfied with today's doodle. The drawing came out better than I expected.


Fingers crossed that my chest doesn't feel like there's an elephant sitting on it when I wake up tomorrow morning. Oh, and if my body could avoid feeling like it got hit by a truck, that would be nice too. Hope you're all having a better week than this tired mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment