Friday, May 19, 2017

Making up for lost time

What a mess this week has been! The boy's school had kindergarten orientation which means he didn't have school Tuesday or Wednesday. Today, we have a field trip to the zoo. It's been a wild, crazy ride, and as a result, I owe you a few doodles.

On Tuesday, we had lunch at the boy's old preschool. It was great for him to see his old friends. I packed a doodle because I knew some of them would remember them from last year and the boy wanted one to share. He asked for a Christmas joke.


No joke Wednesday. I did send him to school with one yesterday, I just forgot to post it.


And that bring us to today! Zoo trip day! I felt it only appropriate to do an animal joke. Unsure if we'll actually see any of these guys today.


We're all caught up. Hope you all had a great week. See you on the other side of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment