Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Ho-Ho-Ho Hold Up!

Apparently I've missed the last three posts! I know things have been hectic around here with the impending holiday, but I had no idea I'd been so neglectful of this blog. Luckily, I've still been snapping photos of the doodles. I just haven't been posting them.

That means today you get a quadruple helping of mamadoodles.

Thursday's was a sweet little duck looking for snacks.


The boy really liked that one.

I sent a knock-knock joke in on Friday. One of the boy's classmates was amazed that the shoe looks so real. It made me chuckle since it's such a simple doodle.


Yesterday's joke required more explaining than I expected. The kids didn't make the leap from Florida to warm weather to snow melting. I had to fill in the gaps.


That brings us to today's joke. I thought I had done this one already, but it was a different gingerbread man joke. 


I'm hoping this one goes over better than the last one. Going to do my best to post daily for the rest of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment