Thursday, April 12, 2018

Golden

I realized this morning that I forgot to post yesterday. This daily post thing doesn't seem to work well for me. I'm wondering whether I should just collect them all and do one post on Friday with the whole week's doodles in it. Thoughts on this? Would you like to continue to receive them (almost) daily or would a weekly post satisfy your need for bad puns? Please let me know in the comments.

In the meantime, here's the doodle from yesterday.


The boy read all about Midas earlier this year in school, so the only explanation needed for this one was that goldenrod is a type of flower.

On the way home from dropping the boy off at school yesterday morning, a student told me a joke that I loved so much, I knew it would be today's doodle. 


I love that they tell me jokes now. And I especially love it when they tell me one I haven't heard before, like this little gem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment