Monday, May 14, 2018

I Owe You Some Jokes

I've neglected you. I was sick last week, even took Thursday off from doodling. As a result, it looks like I've posted nothing for almost a week.


This fierce friend was Wednesday's joke. The boy got it because he loves wild weather. A lot of the other kids didn't know what a typhoon was, so they didn't get the joke or the doodle.

Friday was our neighbor's birthday. She was so excited about it that she showed up at our house at 7:45. A.M. More than an hour earlier than usual for our walk to school. I made Friday's joke all about her. I was rewarded with a hug at lunch time.


The boy chose the animal for today's doodle and watched me draw a bit of it. I'm unsure if he read the joke as well. He knows it's another knock, knock joke because I told him. This chapter in the joke book is long. I think we have enough to do another whole week of knock, knocks.


I'm finally feeling mostly like myself again. Hopefully the jokes will be a bit more consistent this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment