Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Do people still use Calamine Lotion?

I've sat down with the intention of writing this blog post at least three times today, but have so far been unsuccessful. I almost went to bed without writing it, convinced I had posted already. Good thing I checked.

You may have noticed there was no doodle yesterday. For once, it isn't because I forgot. I was summoned to perform my democratic duty, and sat on a jury. For some reason, even though the courts aren't open that early, we had to report by 8:30, and being that they called over 800 of us, I correctly assumed there would be a shortage of available parking, so I arrived early.

That meant I didn't pack lunch (luckily it was pancake day in the cafeteria), so there was no doodle. I had to report for a second day of duty today, but since I was already assigned to a trial, I had plenty of time this morning to pack a lunch.

What does that have to do with Calamine lotion, you may be asking. Nothing. But today's joke might make the blog title make more sense.


Do people just not use this anymore or have they just made it clear so that no one has to wear the tell tale pink splotches on their itchy spots?

No comments:

Post a Comment