Monday, February 11, 2019

Doodle RoundUP

I've got three doodles for you this morning. Luckily, they called a two hour delay, so I've got enough extra time to post. I've been terrible at remembering to do this lately.


The original punchline for this dragon joke was 'get out of the way' but when I told it to the boy he didn't think it was very funny. So I changed it. He liked this version a lot better.

Friday's joke was another one created by us. The boy loves to create knock-knock jokes and we often tell them back and forth. We were on a turnip roll one day and I decided this one was a keeper.


I've turned to a new joke book for inspiration as my last joke list has been used up. This one is called Laugh Out Loud Jokes for Kids by Rob Elliot. Here's hoping there's enough to get us through the end of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment