Saturday, January 29, 2022

Weeks 20 and 21

 Both of these weeks were short, and I forgot to post last weekend, so I decided to combine them into one mega joke post.


No school Monday for MLK.

Tuesday January 18: 


Wednesday January 19: 


Thursday was a snow day even though we only got rain.

Friday January 21: 


No school January 24 for a teacher professional day.

Tuesday January 25: 


I didn't mean for this guy to look so much like Psyduck, but it happened and I'm not mad about it.

Wednesday January 26: 


It's funny that I had this joke lined up for Wednesday and a friend of mine share it on Facebook on Tuesday. Great minds think alike!

Thursday January 27: 


I underestimated the size of the periodic table when I began this doodle, but I got enough of it on the napkin to make it work.

Friday January 28: 


I thought I was going to need to explain this one, but the boy totally got it. Wow 2 weeks of school and only 7 jokes. Not as mega a post as expected. Stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment