Sunday, June 19, 2022

Week 40

 This is it. The last batch of jokes from the boy's elementary years. There's no joke for Thursday because we took him to a celebratory lunch after his fifth grade promotion.


Monday June 13:


Tuesday June 14: 


It's funny that this was Tuesday's joke since I had to have the boys bring me a shirt to change into after a bird pooped down the front of it during my walk to work. Weird coincidence.

Wednesday June 15: 


Friday June 17: 


Had to end with a joke that I knew would get me a solid laugh. And that's a wrap for another year of terrible jokes. Can't believe this dude is off to middle school in the Fall. Not sure yet what that means for mamadoodles. We'll have to see if he's too cool for them next year. Fingers crossed he never outgrows his appreciation of puns.

No comments:

Post a Comment