Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Mmmmm...pie

Somehow, no matter how early I get out of bed, we are always in a rush to get to school.  I had an hour and thirty minutes to serve breakfast, make a lunch, and get the boy and I dressed.  It's plenty of time.  Yet, when I finally sat down with a bowl of cereal and looked at the clock, we had less than fifteen minutes until go time.  And the boy wasn't dressed.  And I had no doodle.  We were a whirlwind after that, cereal and clothes flying everywhere. So, I chose something simple and sweet for the daily napkin.

Today's doodle has food and puns, which I love, but I'm just not satisfied with it.  


The pie looks so friendly, while the apple looks like an angry bully.  Maybe he's upset because someone took a bite out of him. I'm not really sure.  One thing I do know: I fail at time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment