Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Terrrrrific!

The boy's school was closed yesterday so they could hold parent/teacher conferences. Hence, no doodle.  We did get to have a nice sit down with his teacher, and learned that he's not a jerk to the other kids and listens to the teachers most of the time.  Overall, a pretty good report. 

I decided to revive the terrible puns because I love them.  It doesn't matter that they're incredibly cheesy.  Also, the boy has recently discovered jokes and humor, and actually gets puns every once in a while. It won't be long before he doesn't find me funny at all, so I have to embrace the lame mom humor while I can.


Sorry about the crazy brightness. It was very sunny in our apartment this morning.  Hope everyone had a grrrrrrrreat Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment