Friday, September 23, 2016

Forgetful Friday

So, it was actually a forgetful Thursday, but there's just not as much satisfactory alliteration for that and my failure. I missed a post. Again.

The ever-present bright side to my forgetfulness is that you get two doodles today! Huzzah!


I brought the little oyster from Alice in Wonderland into the tech era by giving her a phone. For some reason, anytime an oyster needs to be humanized, these are the ones that come to mind. At least there was no walrus to devour this one.

(The boy totally misread this joke and still loved it. He thought it said 'others' instead of oysters.)

Today's doodle plays on his love to read drawn out words. I think he's going to love all of the i's.


Hope you all have a great weekend. See you back here (if I manage to remember to post) on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment