Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Even Donuts Need Dentists

Well, maybe they don't, really. It's not as if they have any teeth. Unless you're eating some sort of donut I have yet to be introduced to. Mine typically can't bite me back. Today's joke makes a case that they might need dentists after all, whether or not teeth are involved.


If all of my fillings were chocolate, I might look this happy while I sat in the dentist's chair too. Mine usually require multiple novocaine injections as they never want to take on the first go round. And they taste infinitely worse than chocolate.

On a side note, and so I don't leave you with horrible memories of the dentist's office, one of the boy's classmates told me that he thinks I draw better than the art teacher. Because of this donut. So that's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment