Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Not Going Well

Things are going rather sickly at casa de Gilliam this week. The boy was out of school on Monday because of a bad cough. By yesterday evening, I had the tell tale scratchiness in the back of my throat that warned I would be sick when I woke up this morning. My body did not disappoint. Cue sore throat and runny nose. On top of that, I forgot to post yesterday. On the upside, that means two jokes today.


I thought this joke, and the dino, were both adorable. The boy said he liked the picture but the joke wasn't funny. Maybe today's will go better.


We've been playing a lot of Don't Starve: Shipwrecked while sickness runs its course. There's been map reading and treasure hunting galore. Hopefully the humor of this one will be appreciated more than yesterday's!

No comments:

Post a Comment