Thursday, February 15, 2018

Catch Up

Sorry, folks. Yesterday was busy. Have any of you ever been a room mom? The one that plans all the parties and gifts for your kid's classroom? Somehow I've been suckered into for the past two years. I have a love-hate relationship with it. As I sit here, staring at my hands, still stained with red food coloring from our slime craft yesterday, I'm not even a little sorry that I forgot to post yesterday's doodle.


Who knew porcupines looked so much like lima beans, right?

Our weather here has been all over the place for the past two weeks. High of 70 today, possibly wintry mix on Saturday. The back and forth is wreaking havoc on my sinuses. I woke up feeling a great deal below one hundred percent today. I don't know if that subconsciously inspired today's joke, but there's a good chance it did.


Fingers crossed that mine is just sinus-related like I'm assuming it is. I've got too much to do to get sick! Hope you're all healthy and had a great Valentine's Day yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment