Friday, June 1, 2018

Doodle Roundup

I've got another three doodles for you today. I've completely fallen off the daily post bandwagon at this point. 

As you may remember, I had a few duds with some of the jokes earlier in the week. I looked for some that were a little more obvious.


This one was a huge hit. The kids passed it around the lunch table.

The boy bought lunch yesterday, so this doodle was tucked in with his snack. However, I picked him up early from school, so that means he didn't get to share it.


Today's joke took some explanation for some of the kids, but some of them got it on their own.


Some of the kids didn't understand the concept of holding your breath in your hands while it was trapped inside of the balloon. Once they got it, they shared the joke with their neighbors. It was cute to watch it get passed around the lunch table.

No comments:

Post a Comment