Friday, June 15, 2018

End of the Year Round Up

I haven't posted any doodles for the last two weeks. Today is the last day of school. That means, this post will be filled with all of the missing doodles.

Here is Tuesday, June 5.


Wednesday, June 6th.


Thursday June 7th. This doodle might be one of my favorites for the entire year. I love this little sand monster.


The boy didn't go to school on Friday, June 8th because my nephew swam in the Special Olympics. He won two gold medals!

Here's Monday's doodle. Just a splash of color to better illustrate the joke.


Tuesday's doodle showed me I have no idea how to draw coins.


Wednesday's doodle required a bit of explanation as some of the kiddos didn't equate cowboys with a ranch.


The boy asked me to explain this joke yesterday. When I reminded him the root beer was a type of soda, he face planted on the cafeteria table. I guess that means he got it.


And finally, here's today's doodle. The last one of the first grade school year. We only made it about halfway through our giant joke book. If the boy requests them, there will be more doodles next year.


Thanks to everyone who reads this blog and likes our jokes. Have a wonderful summer. Maybe we'll see you back here in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment