Saturday, January 12, 2019

Before I forget...again

Here's the last two doodles from this week!


The boy is currently obsessed with chicken. He thinks chicken nuggets is the most hilarious thing to say. I told him he owes me a quarter for every time he says it. That's right. We have a chicken nugget swear jar. He owed me over a dollar before he begged me not to charge him for saying it. I think my method was effective. I thought this joke would be perfect for his chicken antics. So many kiddos needed to have this one explained to them. I guess no one calls anyone a chicken anymore. The boy loved it though.


The boy needed an explanation for this one. He'd never heard of a catnap before. Here's hoping I find some jokes that go over a little better for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment