Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A very big holiday that is not so far, far away

We took the boy to see the new Star Wars movie on Sunday.  I was worried he wouldn't make it through the entire thing since it over two hours long.  To my surprise, he stayed in his seat for most of the film and seemed to enjoy it very much.  At the end he told me he liked it because there were only two scary parts.


Up until now, the house had been almost entirely Star Wars toy-free, but I feel like that may change very soon. A force has indeed been awakened and I feel it will bring an abundance of light sabers and x-wings.

With only three days remaining until Christmas, this is the boy's last day at school until the new year. That means a bit of a hiatus for this blog, but we'll return in 2016 with many more doodles. 

Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment