Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The countdown continues

Another day closer to Christmas. I'm doing my best to send a little holiday spirit to school with the boy every day.


Seeing as the boy is obsessed with Christmas trees this year, I thought it would be nice to work another one in.  The reindeer is for me. They're my favorite. Selfish? Maybe, but cute all the same.

The boy's school is closed tomorrow morning.  I haven't yet decided if I will send him at all.  They're opening at 1. He usually only goes until 2:45. I feel like it might not be worth it.  Whether he goes to school or not, he'll be eating lunch at home, so there won't be a doodle tomorrow.  Maybe I'll remember to post the last doodle of the week on Friday.  Given my track record, it seems unlikely, but I will do my best to not be a forgetful slacker!

No comments:

Post a Comment