Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Two for Tuesday

Apparently, I forgot to post a doodle on Friday. I didn't forget to send one with the boy though.  I drew another at his request.


Per the boy's request, here we have one jack o'lantern from  plants vs. zombies.

Yesterday, the boy stayed home from school.  He was sent home early on Friday because he was running a low fever and had a runny nose.  The cold persisted through the weekend.  He has a tendency to get these nasty coughs that linger.  Decided to give him an extra day for his body to recover.

And recover he has! I sent him off to school today with nary a sniffle.  I felt this doodle was very appropriate to mark the occasion.


Fingers crossed that we can keep him healthy, at least through Christmas.  He's had a very cold-filled fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment