Friday, January 15, 2016

Missed Thursday Too

It seems I'm struggling to get back in the daily blogging saddle. I'm determined to do better next week. Seriously.

The boy has been waiting for this day for months. For Christmas this year, we booked a weekend at The Great Wolf Lodge for the entire family. I've been asked at least four times a week if we were going to the Wolf Lodge. It was such a relief to finally be able to tell him we were.

Because it's a bit of a hike form our place to the lodge, the boy only had a half day of school today. That means no lunch at school, so no doodle today.  Here's the one from yesterday.


This little guy's name is Wiley, and I almost managed to make him look like the wolf he is. He was the boy's reminder that there was only one sleep left until our trip.  

And now we're here. And he's actually still awake, even though it's ridiculously late, because he's so wound up and excited that he still can't sleep. I'm off to see if I can get him to sit in one position long enough for his exhaustion to catch up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment