Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The weather outside is frightful

Somehow, this past weekend, winter realized it had been dragging its feet and showed up with a vengeance. Hey, friends, sorry I'm late! Here's that windchill you've been missing. Oh, and I brought a little snow."

It got seriously cold very quickly. Woke up this morning to a windchill of -10 degrees. They're forecasting two feet of snow this weekend. Thanks, Winter, for making up for the lost time.

Finding the motivation to get the boy ready for school this morning was difficult. I knew how unpleasant it was going to be once we got outside, and, honestly, I didn't want to go out there. The things we do for the love of our children.


I tried to find a silver lining in this frigid weather. This was all I could come up with. Brrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment