Thursday, January 21, 2016

Peanut butter jelly time!

The boy recently discovered a new youtube channel. The kid that makes the videos play a game called Roblox. We do not own this game, though the boy has asked for it more than once. It looks Minecrafty in the videos.

I'm unsure exactly how it happens, but randomly, the peanut butter jelly song will come on. The boy thinks the dancing bananas are hilarious. I have flashbacks to when my brother in law made me listen to that song on repeat.

As I made the boy a peanut butter and jelly sandwich this morning, I knew what doodle had to be drawn today.


For those of you that ow have the song stuck in your head, you're welcome. For those of you lucky enough to be unfamiliar with it, save yourselves from the exposure. It's not worth it.

We may or may not have a doodle tomorrow. With what appears to be a blizzard rolling in, I'm unsure whether the boy will have a full day of school or any school at all. Winter is such a fun guessing game.

No comments:

Post a Comment