Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The birds know what's up

In case you hadn't heard, they're predicting another snowmageddon for the east coast this weekend. Yes, I did just resurrect that terrible buzzword. We're still in the 24 inch range last time I checked. So, naturally, I bought the boy a sled today. They called for snow flurries today, and we've got nearly an inch so far. It's still snowing as I type this. It makes me hope they haven't underestimated the snow totals for this weekend. 

Winter and snow have been on our minds a lot this week, so today's doodle is about that. It also revives the mom joke. It's been a while since I sent the boy to school with a lame joke.


My apologies for the blurriness. It says, 'Why do birds fly south for the winter? Because it's too far to walk.' Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk

The birds have a good thing going. They enjoy the cooler temps of the north in the summer, and then fly south to stay warm in the winter. While snow is lovely, I envy the birds for their sunny escape right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment