Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Are you my mummy?

The boy has trouble picking just one costume for Halloween. Luckily, the season offers many opportunities to dress in costume. I refuse to allow more than two choices, so he usually wears one to Boo at the Zoo and one to trick or treat. This year, we also have a costume birthday party on Saturday afternoon, in addition to his school's Halloween get together and another costume night at his gymnastics center. Like I said, plenty of chances to get into costume.

He was Link for Boo at the Zoo, and will wear the same costume to gymnastics and his school. For the birthday party and trick or treating, he's going to be a cave spider from Minecraft. Weird choice, I know. As such, I had to make the costume for him. I'm proud of the fact that it is recognizable to him as the character he wants to be. I've never made a costume for him before.

With Halloween just around the corner, I found it fitting to throw in a few festive doodles.


I think the remainder of the doodles this week will be Halloween-y. This little guy came up in my google image search this morning. I think it is the cutest mummy I've ever seen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment