Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Guess how much I love you

So the good news is that the fire alarm did not go off this morning. The bad news is Little Man still had a bad case of the grumps. I felt like it was an especially good day to remind him how much I love him.


The boy and I like to play a game that goes something like this:

Me: Did you know I love you all the way to the moon and back?
Boy: Mama, did you know I love you all the way to all the planets?
Me: Wow, that's far.
Boy: Yup.

The distance changes, but he always chooses something in space. It never fails to make me smile. It also makes me think of the book Guess How Much I Love You. If you've never read it, you should. Every bunny (or boy) deserves to be loved as much as that little nut brown hare.

I felt like the boy needed some extra love today. This little dino has a lot of love to give. Maybe next time I'll have to make it a bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment