Friday, October 16, 2015

Mistakes

Horror of horrors! I thought I posted Thursday's doodle, but didn't. I'm so sorry that I forgot you, Maisy.


I thought the boy had outgrown Maisy books, but he surprised me on Wednesday. We brought a Maisy book home with us from the library. She was our Thursday doodle as a tribute to all of the times we've read her books, especially Maisy Big, Maisy Small.

Since I'm a day behind, here's today's doodle as well.


It's funny that I drew Ms. Frizzle this morning, because her motto has never been so appropriate for me as it is today. Not only did I forget yesterday's blog post, I also forgot that it was a teacher inservice day at the boy's school today. Drove all the way to school to read the sign on the door reminding me they were closed today. Oh well. The boy and I got to spend a lovely day together instead! Hope everyone has a great weekend making mistakes, getting messy, and taking chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment