Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bananas!

I'm sensing a food theme this week. Subconsciously, I must be thinking about food while I doodle in the morning.

We awoke to a light dusting of snow this morning and a two hour delay for school. You'd think, with all of that extra time to get ready in the morning, that I wouldn't have been scrambling to get the boy's lunch together before it was time to leave. However, I fail at time management, so I barely had time to get everything into his school bag before we left.

To make things easier for myself, I did another Valentine's Day pun-doodle.


For those of you wondering, we made it to school on time. We also got to drive there through the blankets of snow that decided to fall from the sky ten minutes before it was time to leave for school. It snowed all day long until it was time to pick the boy up. Luckily, none of it stuck, so the roads were fine. Huzzah for small miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment