Thursday, February 18, 2016

We've got jokes

We've been playing this doodle game for a while now, and I've sent many doodles to school, some with puns or jokes, and some without.  This morning, I decided to ask the boy which type of doodle he likes better: the plain pictures or the ones with jokes. Without hesitation, he answered that he likes the jokes. This bad pun-loving mama's heart was made so glad. What does this mean for you? Brace yourself for an onslaught of terrible jokes.

Keep in mind that the jokes I doodle have to appeal to a four year old. You know the jokes they put on popsicle sticks? We're talking about that level of humor. I'm excited about all of the jokes to come. I wanted to start off with one that relates to a topic close to the boy's heart. Star Wars.


Side note: boxing suns were more difficult to draw than I expected. Still, I think this is my favorite doodle to date. I can't wait to see what the boy thinks of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment