Thursday, February 25, 2016

More jokes!

So, yesterday I managed to mess up on the doodle front twice. I didn't make a new blog post while the boy was at school because I forgot to take a picture of the doodle before i put it in his lunch box! Luckily, the doodle came back home in his lunch box, although it was a bit crumpled and had some food stuck to it. So, I snapped the belated photo, but then forgot to create a new blog post. Like I said, double failure.

Better late than never though, so here's yesterday's doodle:


After school today, the boy told me that one of his classmates liked today's doodle so much that he showed it to the teacher so she could read it. I get mild satisfaction from knowing that these little doodles are enjoyed by a growing audience. I'm making the boy's lunch box famous.



No comments:

Post a Comment