Monday, February 22, 2016

One dapper gator

I watched the incredible film, Dr. Holmes, last week. It stars Ian McKellen as an aging Sherlock Holmes, and it is fantastic. While I'd love to say it inspired today's doodle, the connection only came to me as I sat down to write this blog post. I could have lied to you, could have strung you along, made you believe I am capable of these deep connections of thought and memory at seven in the morning. (I'm not.) I'm barely capable of opening my eyes at seven, let alone philosophical ponderings of films and kid jokes.

That being said, today's doodle does complement Mr. Holmes quite nicely.


I had forgotten how much I loved this ridiculous joke. It has also made me realize how adorable alligators in clothing can be. I love this little guy. I'm thinking I should have given him a monocle though. Or a pipe. That blows bubbles. My early morning brain needs to up its game.

No comments:

Post a Comment