Thursday, September 17, 2015

An elephant never forgets

My little one's favorite animals are elephants. He has good taste. I love them too. Dumbo is one of his favorite movies. I don't know whether he loves the movie because it has elephants in it, or if he loves the animals because of the movie. Either way, they have been his favorite for as long as I can remember.

You'd think I would have drawn an elephant for the first doodle, but I didn't. Why? Because there is a serious lack of cute puns to go with elephants. This is the best I could come up with.


I had every intention of making that a heart-shaped balloon. And then I drew the trunk too close to the edge of the paper towel. 

This little guy was fun to draw, and I see more elephants in little man's future.

No comments:

Post a Comment