Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday is not a good pun day

Poor Monday. Everyone's least favorite day of the week. It's so hard to get back into a smooth routine after a weekend. Especially a busy one filled with birthday parties and Renaissance Faires.

I tried so hard this morning to come up with a cute pun. I drew this fun little dragon:


"Mondays are drag'n."
"Don't be drag'n your feet."
"Mondays are such a drag.....n...."

It wasn't working out for me. You can see that I took the easy way out. Sure, this dragon isn't breathing fire, but he probably can breathe fire. He just doesn't feel like it right now.

Do you ever feel like Monday saps the creativity right out of you? Good, because that means I'm not alone. We all know misery loves company. Maybe I'll be more clever tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment