Friday, September 25, 2015

Little Monsters

While sending a friend a Facebook message this morning, I realized there were some icons in the bottom right side of the window. Turns out, Facebook has little "stickers" that you can send embedded in a message. Apparently I'm old, and really out of touch with technology because I never realized this option was there.

The stickers are cute little pictures, most of which correspond with an emotion. I was feeling happy, so I sent a happy little monster his way. I loved the little guy so much that I doodled him for the boy.


Seriously, what's not to love about that cute little face?

I love this little guy, and I feel like I might be creating more of these little monsters for future doodles. 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment